Home | Unit Ready » 

Saturday, June 23, 2007 

So, that's what my blog looks like!

Well, green is my favourite colour but the icons are kind of ugly. Let's see if I can switch it around to be a bit more stylish...

(Later)

I'm still not satisfied but I see there is an option to directly hack the html that makes this page up. But I've already blown two hours tinkering around with this thing so I should put it down for now and come back later.

I like green too! I have no html skillz, so my blog will be forever standard. I can't wait to see what you cook this thing up into.

http://tinyurl.com/26r5bn
http://tinyurl.com/2x9w3s

Google ftw

Oh, I forgot to say. I stole your blogspot comment virginity.

omg scandal dani!

Scandalous indeed!!

Personally, I'm a fan of green, but when I clicked on the link to bring me to the comments, the screen turned into a different green. It made me kinda nauseous. :D

Post a Comment

Infinite State Automaton is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.