Home | I broke it » | So, in case it's not obvious, Anna fixed my blog s... » | Guest post » | So, that's what my blog looks like!Well, green is ... » | Unit Ready » 

Sunday, July 1, 2007 

Update...

I updated the links section (thanks Dani!) and fixed up most of the Ikea links from before so they don't wrap halfway off of the screen.

Unfortunately the Ikea site suddenly stopped talking to me about halfway through, I'll try do to the rest later.

I didn't get to go to Blackrock Depths yesterday. I slept in too long and everyone went without me, boo. I also didn't clean my room, so, I'll get on to it today. It's not in terrible condition, there is just a lot of cans and paperwork that I don't need to have in here.

I didn't meet my mother yesterday. I accidentally slept for seven and a half hours when I meant to have a half hour cat nap.

The Schoolyard Justice site has been updated! I have the role of 'Jackie' and you can see me in the storyboard, filling in for Karl who hadn't been selected for the role at that point. Unfortunately, Rodney elected to remove the lengthy scenes I wrote involving the love triangle, car chase, gun fight and banana peel incident. Of course he is still new at this directing business. I'd like to let him develop to find his own direction; but he needs to listen to a more experienced person from time to time.

Maybe I can get that banana peel back in again if I disguise it with a beard and moustache.

The week looks pretty clear for me at the moment. Tonight I have Rodney coming over to check out the house as a set for one of the scenes, and tomorrow I am going to a church thing with Rusty. One of the ladies there happens to be a book editor, and since Rusty is wanting to have a book published, she is probably a good person to talk to. She just returned from Japan with her new fiance who proposed to her on Mt Fuji two weeks ago so maybe it's not a good time, but it will be good to catch up with her - she was also the leading lady in As You Like it and Lords and Ladies. She's really a very talented actress. I quite like her, and her fiance is a good bloke too. I wish them the best of luck, but I am quite confident, they will work out just fine. Some people just fit really well together.

I'm working at Donut King during the day this Wednesday for the second to last time (hopefully).

In the not too distant future, my good friends Lance and William are having their birthdays. I know what to get William, but Lance is a bit trickier. Lance is also my fencing instructor, and the best Dungeons and Dragons DM I've ever met. I haven't had a chance to play for about five years now because the group became too much of a problem and he had to stop it. But yesterday, massive news! He's starting it again, with all new characters! This is a tiny bit sad, because I had a level 13 Paladin, but there's no reason I can't start the same character again with different stats. Maybe this version of Aslan d'Kinaugh will be more dangerous than his warhorse (Ned the Avenger. A normal warhorse that happened to roll max stats and seems to crit with every single attack) but somehow I doubt it. There's just something about those big, fat Ned dice that can't be beaten.

The ranger's wolf gets better rolls.

I should have bet on him to win the archery contest, and he was chained up outside the city!

Post a Comment

Infinite State Automaton is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.