Home | Sticks and Stones » | Final Battle Between Good and Evil » | Knowledge should never be wasted. » | Chicks dig me. » | The smallest light shines brightest in the darkest... » | Let's do the Time Warp again! » | The goggles do nothing » | Medical emergency! » | He aint heavy, sir. » | The Fairest of them All » 

Monday, December 31, 2007 

In the desert you can remember your name

Once more, to battle. I have been granted a deferred assessment.

What does it mean?

It means that, even though I failed one of my subjects this semester, I am allowed to redo one assignment. It means that I get one more chance to graduate this semester. Normally I seem to leave all of my assignments to the last minute. This time, I already started. This assignment is due January 20. I am going to make it.

Well, I completed the 'find a gym' step from below. My next objective is to complete my assignment so that University is DONE and I can put it behind me forever.

I had some problem with this assignment because I reached a hurdle I could not clear. I cleared that hurdle half an hour ago, and I am so excited and hyperactive I can't focus. So I am writing here to burn off my energy so that I will calm down and start working again. It is kind of a boring way to spend New Years Eve.

This world is a wonderful place. Even a desert is not devoid of a heartbeat. You can hear it if you know how. The quiet, unending heat, when the wind has paused for a moment - allow the knowledge of that place, the timelessness of it all, to wash over you and your place in the vast infinity of the ultraverse. At the same time you are both insignificant and the center of everything.

There is something amazingly refreshing about letting go of something that you had been holding on to. It doesn't matter any more.

Every sunrise the desert changes. The dunes have moved, the sand has shifted, footprints are erased and replaced anew. Cast something off there, and the world will bury it and forget it for a time. Also sins, regrets...for four billion years the deserts have been quietly harbouring what the rest of the world cannot.

I have great love for this world. I want to protect it.

So glad to read a "happy" blogg. You can be so sad at times. I hope that 2008 turns out to be a wonderful year for you.
I love you so much and wantthe best for you only.

I'm so glad you get another chance to do the assignment and that you cleared that hurdle. Sounds like 2008 is already starting well for you. May you have a fantastic year! You deserve it!
<3

Post a Comment

Infinite State Automaton is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.