Home | Groundhog Day » | Science will find a way » | They are coming » | Again at number three Tree street » | Never so much owed by so many to so few » | The Last Donut » | I need to eat to fill my pants up. » | Music and Rant » | Hair cut! » | Donut countdown » 

Friday, August 17, 2007 

The Fairest of them All

Today was staff photos.

Despite my best efforts (to the point that I actually made an appointment. An APPOINTMENT. Usually I just stroll in and these people make time for me. This used to be because my awake hours where I could do things was generally the down time for everybody else. But now there's huge competition for those precious few hours after work is done and the shops closing) I still didn't get a hair cut.

This is rather tragic as my hair has become long and dangerous. Small birds have been known to attempt to set up a nest, only to be devoured by the teeming horde of spiders already living there.

This was compounded by the weird angle that the photos had to be taken on. I had to sort of stand side on and look at the camera. Some people, ah, looked really quite...scary. On the other hand, I just look like I was out in the sun for too long. And I have a slightly creepy grin.

So, it's down to three choices:

Camera- Person-Had-The-Shakes-Sky

Actually -I-have-a-splitting-headache-could-you-please-hurry-this-up-before-I-destroy-everything-Sky

Or

I -am-not-filling-my-pants-with-urine-honest-Sky.

Choices, choices.

I'm kind of thinking of the not-peeing-my-pants-Sky, but I also kind of like the faint hint of Doom in the my-world-is-pain-Sky.

If you want to photoshop in a better picture - you know, I always wanted a MacGuyver hair style, or a Magnum PI moustache - I'll see if I can get it posted up on the staff notice board instead.

Hmm. Drinking this MacDonalds coke has made my headache go away. I wonder what it can mean.

Tonight I am at my friend Drew's house. We occasionally get together and play Unreal Tournament. Drew has a friend whose real name eludes me, but goes through the game as "Jedillama", whom I most often encounter with the text message, "Sky_Paladin was gunned down without pity or regret by Jedillama" or "Jedillama is on a killing spree." That guy is invincible. The only time I can take him down is if I am wrapped in a tank.

Also, tonight I am having my first martini.

Drew should know better. One pair of shoes in the floor Sky picture belong to him.

Right now they are using their fel Linux loving powers to do some kind of penguin voodoo magic "which isn't working terribly well for some reason." Oh ho ho. It is because my virtuous Windows machine is fighting the good fight for justice, freedom, and...ah....well...I would like some more coke.

Ok. Time to go. Bye!

Actually -I-have-a-splitting-headache-could-you-please-hurry-this-up-before-I-destroy-everything-Sky

I like this one.

Seconded.

I think I'd have to agree. The not peeing one is too fake looking.

Oh So sad. the mother chose the peeing the pants shot.... I don't like my boy looking mean. He is a lovely generous soul. You see. the beautiful smile with hhe dimple created from the neighbour's glass coffee table. Brings back so many happy memories. oh yeah and that smile that cost $2000.00 what can I say???I see it more as not an "I'm peeing my pants" but a "wow...I just scored a great job and I'm important!!!!" shot. I may be biased but all photos of my boy never come close to his inner beauty!!

luv you son
xxx

Well, I guess that changes everything.

We can't really argue with your Mom...her vote counts for +billion.

danni if you read this... you sound like a very wise person!!!

Oops. Sorry Dani

Post a Comment

Infinite State Automaton is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.