Home | Music and Rant » | Hair cut! » | Donut countdown » | Changing goalposts » | Update... » | I broke it » | So, in case it's not obvious, Anna fixed my blog s... » | Guest post » | So, that's what my blog looks like!Well, green is ... » | Unit Ready » 

Monday, July 16, 2007 

I need to eat to fill my pants up.

What a day.

It started quite well - Ves, Gnizzle, myself and two extra plebs were running Mana Tombs. Unfortunately right near the end, and the actual reason we had come there - the magic pants o'doom - one of the annoying plebs (there is always one) had to bail, and it kind of derailed us all. That said, the other pleb, the druid was really good. We (I mean Ves) tried to pursuade some of the other guild members to help us out but they were afk or busy. I feel sorry for Ves, she has been wanting the mana tombs run for about a month now and nobody seems to want to spare the hour or so it would take to run her through.

Oh, special mission! It's time to get the flight point in Netherstorm.

So I guess I will have to tell you the amusing story of why I announced "I need to eat to fill up my pants" to the entire board of my new job on my first day, some other time.

What a cruel tease. It's even in the title! Yet now we have to wait.

LFG mana-tombs STILL. :(

Levelling up sucks SO MUCH. Level Jhay for me and I'll run with you!

Post a Comment

Infinite State Automaton is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.