Home | The first day of the rest of your life » | WTB non-exploding TV, PST... » | La-la-la-la-lasagne! » | In the desert you can remember your name » | Sticks and Stones » | Final Battle Between Good and Evil » | Knowledge should never be wasted. » | Chicks dig me. » | The smallest light shines brightest in the darkest... » | Let's do the Time Warp again! » 

Wednesday, January 9, 2008 

Myspace? I'd rather eat...MySteaks...

I went to the gym. My arms and hands are burning so. Short post.

Tuesday night was fail. I took a half hour nap and woke up five and a half hours later. Crap.

http://www.myspace.com/sky_paladin

^^ I now have MySpace. It looks bare and ugly because I didn't do anything with it. Maybe this weekend but probably not anything major.

So, gym. Well. I barely broke out a sweat. I still have some energy left. But damn, I worked hard. I have that dull, burning ache in almost all of my body, and the strenght is gone. Tomorrow will be fail. It's good. I finally went to a gym. Major, major victory.

Right now steaks are cooking for dinner. They are still a little bit frozen. The normal chops thawed out overnight. My guess is the higher quality meat of the steak has more density and therefore needs longer to thaw. But I put them on the hot plate anyway.

Goals...

Well so far I didn't do a great job. I would rate myself about 65% satisfaction. But I still have a good feeling because, even though I didn't accomplish everything, I still accomplished SOME things. I can't expect 100% right off the start. It means, this is working. I am doing things.

Next is. Continue to cook food for dinner, not buy take out. Gym again Saturday. Cleaning Saturday. Two hours study tonight. Three hours tomorrow. Three hours Friday. 12 hours on the weekend.

Once I learned and got good at the basic things, the foundation of a good, healthy lifestyle, I can make some plans for building on it.

Ah, whoops. Looks like my steaks are extra, extra well done.

Infinite State Automaton is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.