Home | A strange dream » | u_u;; » | Myspace? I'd rather eat...MySteaks... » | The first day of the rest of your life » | WTB non-exploding TV, PST... » | La-la-la-la-lasagne! » | In the desert you can remember your name » | Sticks and Stones » | Final Battle Between Good and Evil » | Knowledge should never be wasted. » 

Monday, January 14, 2008 

Oh, it's on now.

Those little bastards.

They ate my onions. My ONIONS.

I'm putting the bugs on notice. After my assignment is done, a campaign of insect extermination will begin on a scale not seen since Starship Troopers.

The enemy are desperate and running out of hiding places. I need to scour the entire house and remove any sign of untidiness, seal away all food, clean every surface so not even a speck of resources remain for them to survive upon. Being a little cleaner is not enough; it has only shown me this vile menace exists in greater numbers than I had first imagined.

Make no mistake. This is genocide. I will burn their habitat and destroy their supplies. I will give them no place to survive or hide. I will scour them all from the face of the earth, and I will do it without pity or regret. I do not need to know their name or race. Any that stay in my abode from this Monday, will face a harsh vengeance.

Assignment: I am about 80% done and have picked up 65% of the marks so far.
Fooding: Still good for now. Have cooked dinner every night. Made some work towards lunches, too.
Gym: I really should go to the gym again Wednesday. I want to see how my assignment progress goes tonight and tomorrow first. Although the situation is looking good, I don't want to ruin it by being overzealous.
Warhammer: Notice went out today of the next Apocalypse scale game for two weeks from now, on a Saturday. It's 5000 points. It will be the first time for my new Baneblade to go to war. She won't be going alone; I'll be fielding a Leman Russ Vanquisher (aka 'Sniper tank') to help defend her against enemy armor. I may field some other Space Marine tanks with them, but lots of infantry with good officers is my usual style.
Warcraft: I saved up enough honor and marks to buy the epic shield. It's really tempting to buy it, but if I save up a little more I can get that crazy mace. If I can get a group of four more players, I can get another great shield from half an hours work, so, it's probably better to skip the shield and save for the mace still.

Ok, back to work.

Infinite State Automaton is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.