Home | Shelf get! » | Escape Vector » | Infinite State Automaton » | A booty witch and red » | Urrrrrrg » | Graduation! » | The wind of change » | Helper Cat and Paladin Azrael » | To Kill a Mockingbird » | Primary Mission Accomplished » 

Monday, April 28, 2008 

We interrupt your regular program...

I talked about the situation in the comments from the preceding post in private.

The situation is resolved.

Thank you for the people who did write comments to support.

I am not saying everything is 100% sweet, it will take time for people who have damaged trust to recover and so on, however, the situation is stable.

I never put a limit on people who posted here and I don't delete posts, even things I was later embarassed to write. Please continue to write if you have something to say, add, or enquire about, however - I don't want anything that rocks the boat right now, please. I will break my rule about non-deletions if I see confrontational words - even from me.

It's late so I am going to bed. I don't know if I will add to this, but for tonight, I am happy.

Take care and be well,

Sky

EDIT: Ah, is my pride really so big I won't make some changes to what I wrote? I know it makes me seem a liar to delete posts and leave THIS post unchanged, but I think it's better this way. There's no reason to leave words that only hurt laying about where others can trip over them.

Infinite State Automaton is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.