Home | The wind of change » | Helper Cat and Paladin Azrael » | To Kill a Mockingbird » | Primary Mission Accomplished » | The difference between boys and girls » | Sky_Pirate » | It's time to conquer earth » | Faith and Duty » | Together to Victory » | X_X » 

Sunday, March 30, 2008 

Graduation!

In a little over half an hour, I am heading to the Festival Theater with my friends and family to pick up my degree in Computers and Information Science.

In the end it took ten years and thirty six days from first enrolment to the final parchment being awarded.

I was thinking as I had my hair cut today, a lot of my precious things are kept in boxes or hidden away - they are too valuable to take out and put on display in this junk house. I am saving them for that special place, my home, and to share with the woman that would be the one I decided would be my wife.

I didn't find a place to call home yet.

A place called home is a place when you walk into the door after long tired working day, you smell the dinner and feel the warm heated by the kitchen. A place when you wake up in the morning, a steamy hot cup of coffee with breakfast on the table and a lunch box is ready for you to bring to work. A place you have both laugh and tears. A place where you feel your life is complete and secure to share with that person. A place to where you can't wait to go after work.

Post a Comment

Infinite State Automaton is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.