Home | The Golden Rule » | Last throw of the dice » | Left Behind » | Make it so » | Girl germs » | Oh, it's on now. » | A strange dream » | u_u;; » | Myspace? I'd rather eat...MySteaks... » | The first day of the rest of your life » 

Friday, January 25, 2008 

X_X

Today's gym
Ah


.
....
...
.So.
Gym intructor, "OK bud, you know how to use the machine, now it s time sofr htso.

Sorry. My brain is blocking out the bad memory.

I remember...
Red? Suffering? Yes.

Then I was driving home. I had to avoid hitting a small dog.






So, weights. Ow. Oh my God, how weak and useless are my arms.

33.25 kilograms. THAT'S ALL. And when it was the single arms only 5 kg. I didn't even make it to ten lifts.

Ican't move. Im totally, totally trashed.

On the upside I ddi lift 80kg with my legs. That's kind of good.

Also I ran 10 kmph for 10 minutes. Thats good too I think.

@_@

Well I have to build the baneblade tonight or I can't use her tomorrow.

My hands are shaking so much. I don't wantto ruin such a beautiful model. But I need those guns on the field...

Infinite State Automaton is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.