Home | Girl germs » | Oh, it's on now. » | A strange dream » | u_u;; » | Myspace? I'd rather eat...MySteaks... » | The first day of the rest of your life » | WTB non-exploding TV, PST... » | La-la-la-la-lasagne! » | In the desert you can remember your name » | Sticks and Stones » 

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 

Make it so

I got back late from the gym and have to jump right in to my assignment so just a short one this time.

Rowing: 2k in 9:58.
Jumping Weight Machine 40kg 1 x 12 set, 1 x 25 set
Arm sideways weight thing 30 kg 2 x 12 set
Arm forwards weight thing 30 kg 2 x 12 set
Arm lifting weight thing 30 kg 2 x 12 set
Arm pushing weight thing 30 kg 2 x 12 set
Stretches 30 seconds each
Suspicious stretch 30 seconds
Sit ups 8 >.>;;
Running: 10kmph for 2:30 at level 5. I would have gone for longer but the gym suddenly closed.

Today was very strange. I didn't finish appreciatebly faster on the rowing, but I wasn't anywhere near as destroyed as I was last time. I was able to do all of the weight brackets, although the last two on the final set were brutal. Everything seemed so much easier than the last time.

It's only my third try, so I don't expect any actual improvement. But it was very strange. Also, whereas last time I did the exercises I was in a lot of pain, this time the muscles went numb instead. Because of this, I was able to do a lot more continuous excercises.

Driving home was suddenly difficult. Somehow, even though I could lift all these weights, trying to turn the steering wheel was really hard. I didn't have any upper arm strength. Then when I got home to peg my washing up, wow, I never realised the clothes line was so high...

Today Ben, the resident photographer and also my tea officer managed to chalk up another mark under the "Sky may be homosexual" column by suddenly asking the group, "Hey, let's have a tea party." Ah, so we did. Unfortunately there was no china cups or pink fluffy anything, just four men sitting at a table discussing various machines for war (it is a Defence faculty after all) while drinking tea.

For the record, I had Earl Grey.

Infinite State Automaton is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.