Home | Helper Cat and Paladin Azrael » | To Kill a Mockingbird » | Primary Mission Accomplished » | The difference between boys and girls » | Sky_Pirate » | It's time to conquer earth » | Faith and Duty » | Together to Victory » | X_X » | The Golden Rule » 

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 

The wind of change

Can you feel the wind? It is pushing the leaves and debris around, the little things that don't matter from here and there. The big things that are important remain the same and weather a storm. Things that are fickle and worthless are torn away.

The wind is blowing very strongly now. I don't know what will remain when the tempest dies down. I will soon see who are the fair weather friends, and who remains after.

I have been holding on to something very painful since October. Finally I let it go. Sometime soon I will write about everything here, but for now, while the wind is blowing, I can't say. I had to let it go. It was ruining my life.

For my friends who will weather the storm, I thank you for your patience.

Infinite State Automaton is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.