Home | A world fit for heroes » | We interrupt your regular program... » | Shelf get! » | Escape Vector » | Infinite State Automaton » | A booty witch and red » | Urrrrrrg » | Graduation! » | The wind of change » | Helper Cat and Paladin Azrael » 

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 

Things to do...

1) Get one of the BIG shelves from Ikea.
2) Oh my God, so much washing. It has been stashed at the bottom of the cupboard for over a year. I had no idea I had so much linen. It's like one of those clown cars at the circus, where clowns just continue to pour out. I started pulling on an old town, and before I knew it, an unending steam of clothing vomited out all over me, my floor, my bed, and halfway up the bookshelf. 'Shelters of Stone' is the only thing visible.
3) Finish typing transcripts for Xuan-Linh. I have two more to go, and it requires about four hours to knock off one.
4) Work: Finish the program flow diagram for SRET/CITA.
5) Work: Hack up a parser for Encase by Friday.
6) Golden Key: I'm helping set up and pack up on Wednesday night. A good chance to meet the new executive and see what state it's in.
7) I'm giving a talk on writing requirements specification documents to the Adelaide University IT professors and a number of executive big wigs next Wednesday, rather ironic on account of not having drafted an accepted requirements specification document before.

I am starting to get the feeling I had back in 2005, when I first managed to shake out of the funk and make some progress. Things are happening. They are getting done. It's kind of exciting.

/me hands you some maracas

Keep on shaking that funk...you'll get there :-)

Post a Comment

Infinite State Automaton is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.