Home | What light through yonder window breaks » | Lern2English » | Badger badger = new Badger() » | Busy, busy little bee » | My mother always wanted a girl » | Things to do... » | A world fit for heroes » | We interrupt your regular program... » | Shelf get! » | Escape Vector » 

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 

House Montague, Victorius

Finally we finished off the last of House Capulet, and those nasty Citizens and Watchmen too. You can see it all over at my Bacon and Ice Cream Cheesecake blog, although outside the context of the game it probably won't make much sense.

Since I was in charge of the house, the mafia in game 6 were under the impression I was somehow responsible for our victory and subsequently made sure I was the first to die in the next game. Oh well~ You can't win 'em all.

Paradox, and math = Science!
- I've never heard it explained that way, and you've captured in your second paragraph the essence of what I feel, but lacked the intellect to say. If you don't mind, I'll be using the spirit of what you've said there for my next inevitable confrontation with those dastardly nay-sayers.

Goals:

Food - has been so-so, but improved of late. Tins of soup, bleh :/ I can't stand it much more. I think I'm gonna have to make lunches in the morning or something.

Health - Pretty damn good. Dodgeball is a lot of fun and it keeps me fit and agile. Next dentist appointment is about two weeks away, and then we have the 'So, your wisdom teeth' conversation I've been dreading. After last week tennis finished up for two weeks, so we aren't playing THIS week or NE...oh. Did I forget a week? I'd better check. Anyway, Catherine's team needed a fill in this week so I got to play Monday instead of fencing. 6-0 loss, tiebreaker loss, 6-2 loss = Annihilated!

I am really happy with the improvement in my tennis game. I make a lot less stupid errors and it really feels like I have some control over the ball. I still do make stupid errors, just not so many. Catherine hasn't had to punch me for a few weeks now, so. That's good, right?

I also filled in for two other teams at dodgeball. The first team I played for was largely outclassed so we were kind of curb stomped into the ground. The last game I played with the rest of the team was astonishingly a success, kind of an upset actually. We walked out 45-18. The last time we played this team was the grand final last year, when we were crushed. So this was an unexpected, but pleasant, turn around.

Money - I finish paying off my car this week. It's amazing how a car that was labelled as $11,000 in the car yard somehow wound up costing me nearly $18,000. That compound interest is a killer. Well, I learned this lesson the hard and painful way.

Special - I have to do a photoshoot of me putting together a tin foil hat for the next mafia blog, www.baseunderacat.blogspot.com - I'll put the results up here, but I don't think I'll be sharing that blog publically. Right now it is predominately a giant wall of rant, so...

Right.

The cheesecake is made of ice cream. It has bacon on top of it, similar to this one.

So I want to say, "I ate the delicious (bacon and ice cream) cheesecake".

Defenders of Dessert - this is the secret super hero action group that Kimmy and I have formed. Our super powers are the ability to put common foods together to create unique and powerful new desserts, capable of protecting the earth while bringing joy and hope to everyone. And, now that I think about it, probably a diabetic fit.

In hindsight, the main appeal of bacon is when it is served hot, so a bacon and ice cream cheesecake is not for the faint hearted. Oh no. That crispy, juicy and steaming hot bacon, served on a smooth bed of rum and raisin ice cream, wrapped in hand pressed pie crumbs, is a battle! Each perfect morsel is a blend of fire, ice, earth - and just a hint of something mystic.

If you've tried fried ice cream and loved it, then you'll know - bacon and ice cream cheesecake is your final destination.

Until next time~

--Sky

I'd have no problems with you using the essence of my comment in future confrontations. Anything that aids other computer scientists in their plight against the naysayers is a good thing, no?


I've never tried fried ice cream. It... sounds horrible. Also like possibly the kind of thing that my likely already pained arteries would finally give up over.

"I'd have no problems with you using the essence of my comment in future confrontations" Interesting.

In online there are many tutorial for foreign language,besides this there have some video documents.

Pajama Tutors Language Learning

Excellent post to us. I got some info from this post. Thank you for this great article.

Post a Comment

Infinite State Automaton is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.