Home | House Montague, Victorius » | What light through yonder window breaks » | Lern2English » | Badger badger = new Badger() » | Busy, busy little bee » | My mother always wanted a girl » | Things to do... » | A world fit for heroes » | We interrupt your regular program... » | Shelf get! » 

Thursday, July 24, 2008 

Maybe I overdid it...

Sunday: Dodgeball. Monday: Tennis. Wednesday: Denist, then more tennis.

The new racket (or raquet?) is coming along well, really starting to feel quite good. Last night we managed to scrape another victory. It was bitterly cold.

I'm having a problem with my Internet.

I was originally with Optus for my phone, mobile and Internet. I did not pay the phone bill for a long time, so they suspended my phone service. This is fine. This also meant my Internet was unavailable. Annoying, but fair. However when I tried to access my e-mail from work, I couldn't get in. Curious. I called Optus and learned that they had (allegedly) destroyed my Internet account.

My Internet, however, was paid for up until the end of July. It's true that because I didn't pay the phone bill I couldn't use my DSL, but the related services (eg e-mail) should not have been interrupted, let alone destroyed. I asked Optus to undo this, and when they refused, ask them to explain why. They could not give me a satisfactory reason and so I switched my phone to Telstra. They then insisted it was impossible to have an Internet connection through any other phone provider than themselves. To me this sounded like "We really don't want your business" so I have changed ISP's too. I'll be changing my mobile later also.

Surprisingly I got to keep my old home phone number, but my e-mail address is probably gone for good.

I won't have reliable Internet access for anywhere between 10-20 days. Probably I'll use this time to clean my room or learn a new language or something.

Recently I've discovered the joys of Skype. I've been chatting with a lovely young Chinese girl and spending more time talking to normal people than I have been playing games.

Right now I am at work late. I should be working, but I am procrastinating. I'm demonstrating the latest version of SRET to the client tomorrow and I was asked to draw a diagram to show which features are implemented.

Man I sure am hungry :/

I understand not being invited to Skype anymore but do you have to rub it in my face like this!?!?!?!

Chinese not only satisfies your desire to grasp a foreign language, it also becomes the greatest asset to
your career advancement. Chinese is one of the most widely used languages in the world. It is spoken by one out of
every five people on earth, over 1.2 billion people speak Chinese.

why learn Chinese?

Defenders of Dessert - this is the secret super hero action group that Kimmy and I have formed. Our super powers are the ability to put common foods together to create unique and powerful new desserts. Chinese is one of the most widely used languages in the world. It is spoken by one out of
every five people on earth, over 1.2 billion people speak Chinese.

Panele fotowoltaiczne

Post a Comment

Infinite State Automaton is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.