Home | Maybe I overdid it... » | House Montague, Victorius » | What light through yonder window breaks » | Lern2English » | Badger badger = new Badger() » | Busy, busy little bee » | My mother always wanted a girl » | Things to do... » | A world fit for heroes » | We interrupt your regular program... » 

Monday, July 28, 2008 

New intarwebs are go~

It was pointed out to me previously that I mispelled 'victorious' in the title of the preceding post, but I couldn't see where the edit button was to fix it. Oh dear >.>

I've got my new internet set up with minimum fuss and faster than expected. Now to make up for lost time~

(>'o')> Go, my little Kirby modem~ Suck down all the Internet! MWahahaahaaha~

Yay!

Defenders of Dessert must have interwebs to spread the delicious goodiness!

Post a Comment

Infinite State Automaton is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.