Home | New intarwebs are go~ » | Maybe I overdid it... » | House Montague, Victorius » | What light through yonder window breaks » | Lern2English » | Badger badger = new Badger() » | Busy, busy little bee » | My mother always wanted a girl » | Things to do... » | A world fit for heroes » 

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 

Cold sand is cold.

Tonight I played beach volleyball. I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. Our team was annihilated, as to be expected, although we stayed around and practiced afterwards so the next game will probably be less horrific. The sand was cold. So cold. It was like walking on ice and it was the only negative part of the experience. By the fourth game, my feet were numb and it wasn't so bad.

I have been neglecting this blog lately and I am sorry for it. There is a lot that I should write about and do, and I will try to make time to do it soon.

Today is my brother's birthday, so I will be calling him next.

I have been very sporty lately. Tennis, more tennis, dodgeball, walking with the work group on Wednesday's, and now volleyball. What the hell? My original plan was going to the gym twice a week.

Getting in to a group sport has been very easy. Playing in a social group - even though it surely isn't as good for me as the gym would be - is much preferable. For one thing, when there are friends, I actually do it.

My preferred option is to spend the night in and play Warcraft but that hasn't happened for a while now >.>;;

I have attended three lectures for masters, now. They are not particularly interesting however the course matter is. One of the first things we were asked to do was look up a disaster due to a system failure, eg the Challenger shuttle. This got me in to the Wikipedia trap and before I knew it a whole day was wasted just idly clicking. Somehow I always wind up on a page about tornadoes.

I am dead in the mafia game already. I was given a role where the best option appeared to be a heroic sacrifice to put together my group, however it seems my move was in vain. I won't know for another couple of days but I think my faction is going to be exploded quite soon. Oh well, you can't win them all.

exploding bad :(

great article you have published .I like it and i will share it to my friends.


Las Vegas Dentist

This article is mind blowing I read it and enjoyed. I always find this type of article to learn and gather knowledge.

fire damage monterey

Post a Comment

Infinite State Automaton is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.